Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick Hello to Those of You Who Haven't Stopped Checking

I'm finally starting to resurface and get my life back together after a crazy couple of months workwise. In January, my boss represented m2m at the World Economic Forum in Switzerland, so there was a lot of work that had to go into that. It was incredibly exciting that we were invited--WEF is a pretty big deal. Then, I was consumed by the m2m Board meeting for the weeks following WEF. We just got through the meeting last weekend, so I'm actually breathing again. It's been great to go through these experiences, and I actually enjoyed having things be fast paced, but I'm looking forward to a quieter time for a few weeks. Until, of course, we ramp up into "conference season" and then it's no holds barred again.
I'll try to come up with something to write about (I keep promising) but nothing is really inspiring. I've been thinking a lot about human rights in African countries because of some research I did for the Board meeting, but I don't have anything coherent or intelligent to say, other than that there's some really bad stuff going on out there in the world. My camera is currently out of commission, so I also don't have any good pictures to post. When I think of something good to put up here, I will.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't stopped checking! I love and miss you. Can't wait til you are back in the States

    ReplyDelete