Monday, September 27, 2010

m2m's Founder Speaks at TED

I haven't posted in a while, so I'll put up another photo essay of sorts in the coming few days. However, I wanted to share with you Mitch's TED talk from July, which is finally up on TED's website. Mitch is the founder and Medical Director of mothers2mothers, and, though I'm a bit biased, I think his talk is pretty awesome. When you have 20 minutes, check it out.

And while I'm at it, here's a little tidbit on Babalwa Mbono, a current advocate and former client, Mentor Mother, and Site Coordinator, who was invited to speak at a panel for the UN's Millennium Development Goals (MDG) Summit in New York. Having met about a gazillion VIPs, including Presidents Obama and Bush (43), this was kind of a cakewalk for Babs but obviously an exciting prospect for the org.

No comments:

Post a Comment