Friday, October 1, 2010

What I've Been Up To: A Photo Essay


Apart from a picture-less shark cage diving adventure, work, and lots of other stuff, I climbed Lion's Head a couple more times (this is an earlier picture from August, though).



I went to a rugby game at the historic Newlands Stadium (go see Invictus). It was a learning experience about South Africa.



We took lots of pictures at Hermanus,




where there were actual WHALES (!!!),



and enjoyed the glorious Spring weather.



I went to a Beer Festival (not pictured). The beer was not very good, however.



We went to Groot Constantia (for those of you in the know, no one was locked in the bathroom this time)



and saw the new green growth in the vineyards



and on the oak trees




and, of course, continued to enjoy the glorious Spring weather.



A lot.



I learned how to cook steaks and fish



and tried out other new recipes, like white bean dip. I also ate a lot of cheese.



I had a dinner party with delicious food (not pictured) and did a lot of clean-up (pictured).



And I decided to stay in my current apartment for the next seven months.


Hope you all are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment