Sunday, October 2, 2011

Adultery Sundays

I did write a global health post on Friday; I just didn't get around to sharing it until today.  I discuss the outcome and results of the UN High Level Meeting on Non-Communicable Diseases (preview: they were disappointing). 

I'll be posting soon on the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival, at which I spent some time this weekend.  I saw Robert Plant, Band of Heathens, Hugh Laurie, Patty Griffin, and Gillian Welch.  So, I'll share some highlights and photos this week.

Grace gave me permission to share her and Dan's wedding video, so if you're interested, take a look.  It was a beautiful ceremony and a kick-ass party.  The prep was a lot of fun too--if busy and hectic.  All around, so full of joy.



Grace & Dan 1 of 2 from Kellen Keene on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment